[j-nsp] policy question

Pedro Roque Marques roque at juniper.net
Fri Jun 24 16:25:11 EDT 2005

Alexander,
I'm assuming that you are talking about a BGP export policy here.

Export policies cannot have different behaviour from different members
of a group... the definition of a BGP group is a set of peers w/ a
consistent export policy.

As such "to neighbor [...]" clauses are automatically ignored for BGP export
policies.

What you want to do here is define an ibgp group for regional-routers
and other for non regional... then each group can have a different
policy.

regards,
  Pedro.