[j-nsp] ATM L2VPN connection help

Raymond Cheh rcheh at juniper.net
Wed Mar 2 12:58:52 EST 2005

Zeng,

Some of the ccc encapsulations are under the physical interfaces and some are under the logical-interfaces. For l2vpn, they have to match between the interface and what you have configured under protocols l2vpn. If you need to
Use atm-ccc-cell-relay, you need to change that under protocol l2vpn to use atm-cell.

For atm-ccc-vc-mux, it is under the logical-interface and you'll also need the vci but not family inet can be configured. And for atm-ccc-vc-mux, you'll need atm-aal5 in protocol l2vpn.

Raymond