[j-nsp] ATM L2VPN connection help

zeng watchthinker watchthinker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:32:17 EST 2005

Raymond,

 According to Juniper's
document(http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos64/swconfig64-vpns/html/vpnl2-config7.html#1024109

 'You need to configure the CCC encapsulation on both the physical and
logical interfaces.' While actually I use ATM default configuration on
physical interafaces, L2VPN still works. I want to make sure if the
document is true or false(Because I need to make L2/L3VPN connection with
one port).

<watchthinker at hotmail.com>,<juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>
>Subject: RE: [j-nsp] ATM L2VPN connection help
>Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:58:52 -0800
>
>Zeng,
>
>Some of the ccc encapsulations are under the physical interfaces and some
are under the logical-interfaces. For l2vpn, they have to match between the
interface and what you have configured under protocols l2vpn. If you need
>Use atm-ccc-cell-relay, you need to change that under protocol l2vpn to
use atm-cell.

>For atm-ccc-vc-mux, it is under the logical-interface and you'll also need
the vci but not family inet can be configured. And for atm-ccc-vc-mux,
you'll need atm-aal5 in protocol l2vpn.