[j-nsp] Route Advertisement using Communities.

Dang Le Hai danglhai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:01:24 EST 2005

Just a note that:

"from community [ customers  no-att-global ]"
"from {
                community customers;
                community no-att-global;
          }"

both are match of cusomters OR no-att-global.

"from community no-att-customer"
"community no-att-customer members [65000:1001 65000:2003]"
is a match of route with both communities.

You can use 1st policy for matching your "customers" routes and action is
"next-policy" point to 2nd policy, all others is reject. In 2nd policy, you
can have further actions depends on your matching of "no-att-global".

And at your ebgp upstream peer : export [ 1st-policy 2nd-policy];

Dang