[j-nsp] RSVP problem

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Sat Mar 5 11:12:31 EST 2005

Also do you have family mpls configured on all interfaces, protocols
mpls configured for the interfaces and mpls lsps between the routers.

{master}
gtate at vpn03-1> show mpls interface
Interface        State       Administrative groups
t3-0/3/2.105     Up         <none>
t3-0/3/1.0       Up         <none>
t3-0/3/2.100     Up         <none>

{master}

show mpls lsp

If you have an active lsp then the neighbor relations ships will be visible,

Gary