[j-nsp] Multiple sites in the same vpls routing-instance

Bala Venkata balavenkata at netscape.net
Fri Mar 18 01:08:49 EST 2005

Thanks for that tip Steinar ! So in your case all of your
sites - HT, STL, SMS - share the same site id, is that ok ?
Also in my case the sites are connected to different interfaces
on the PE and so I add them all to the vpls routing instance
(whereas you have only one PE interface).

I also wanted to see if someone from Juniper confirms that
this is the only method to add >1 site. If they get rid of
this undocumented 'feature' in future then we will be in
trouble...

/bala