[j-nsp] QOS Monitoring Tool-Details Required.

Akella Vardhana Srikant Akella_Srikant at infosys.com
Wed Mar 23 04:35:57 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am in search of the QOS Monitoring Tool for the network which has been fully deployed with juniper Routers and supports some imp features such as Traffic monitoring for setting and validating QoS , Web-based reporting , Support for large-scale QoS deployments and Extensive application-level classification etc....

It should be something equal to Cisco Works QOS Policy Manager 3.2

Can somebody give me the details for this?

Regards

Srikant