[j-nsp] Timezone

Jody Holmes skwire at skwire.net
Tue Mar 29 00:44:09 EST 2005

*
Quoting "Andrey Zolotnitskiy" <andrey at nit.kz>
@ (3/28/2005 10:55:57 PM):

> In the list of the possible zones which are given out by this command,
> there are no zones of type GMT +/-N. Actually the question consisted
> in the following - whether there is a way to expose timezone which is
> not present in the list only means cli?

Not that I'm aware of.  The thing you're going to have to do is find a
city in the list with the same time zone offset as Kazakhstan.  A
cursory search shows that Asia/Ashgabat has an offset of +0500.  Hope
that helps.

--
Jody Holmes  |  skwire at skwire.net              \/ 15
Skwire       |  http://www.skwire.net         _/\_