[j-nsp] request system zeroize

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Thu May 5 12:53:19 EDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 04:00:31PM +0200, Daniel Roesen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why is this only in JUNOS-FIPS? That would be _really_ useful to have
> to be able to remotely clear a system.

Indeed. This actually dd's over the entire /config and /altconfig too I
hope, not just rm'ing the files?

You wouldn't believe the number of old routers I come across that still
have configs (with passwords) still on them. So far I've stumbled onto
Juniper configs for cw, netrail, teleglobe, telocity, and verio this way.
:)