[j-nsp] (no subject)

Phil Taylor Phil.Taylor at lansystems.co.uk
Thu May 5 15:21:05 EDT 2005

Hi Craig, Mike.

I have tried forcing MTU at both E1 level and LS but whatever I do it
seems to be going back to 1496.....

I'm a bit worried about what you said Mike as I have no control over the
Cisco but I do know that it is running 12.0

Phil

root at j4300> show interfaces ls-0/0/0.0 extensive | match "MRRU|MTU"
      MRRU                            1504
      MRRU exceeded                   0
    Protocol inet, MTU: 1496, Generation: 59, Route table: 0

---

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender (Phil.Taylor at lansystems.co.uk) IMMEDIATELY; you should not copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:
Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not necessarily reflect the view of the Company. Be advised that no content herein may be held binding upon the Company or any associated company unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or Purchase Order.
Any Prices quoted are valid for ONE Business day only.  Calls to LAN Systems may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.

If you would like any information on the products and services offered by Lan Systems, please visit our web site http://www.lansystems.co.uk

E&OE