[j-nsp] NAT Question

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed May 11 14:46:53 EDT 2005

Ahoy there,
How does one perform the following Cisco command in Junos?

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.200.10.2 80 172.16.250.8 8080

I am working with a J-Series w/ the firewall license, so please spare me
"you need an AS PIC for this" responses ;)  I've successfully (albeit
not gracefully) configured a one-to-one IP mapping, but I'm confused as
to whether Junos supports a simple port-to-port translation.

BTW, can anyone from Juniper let me know whether it's at all possible to
make NAT configurations in Junos just a tad more complicated?  I
certainly need more frustration in my life on top of having to pay $$ to
turn on a feature like NAT.

-evt