[j-nsp] Configuring ipsec with an Adaptive Services PIC

John Holmes jwholmes at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 00:04:57 EDT 2005

   I have read through the Juniper documentation for JunOS 6.4 and have
no trouble defining ipsec/ike proposals and policies. What I am not
following is how do I actually apply them. I'm getting lost in rules,
rule-sets, services, service-sets, etc. Under Cisco I define my policy,
define the traffic to be encrypted/decrypted using an
access-control-list, combine the acl and policy in a crypto map which is
then applied to an interface. What is the Juniper way of doing this?
I've found one or two examples using an ES PIC but nothing using the AS
PIC. Could someone point me to good documentation or perhaps provide an
example config? Thank you.