[j-nsp] NAT Question

Uwe Sauerland us at abovenet.de
Tue May 17 04:23:11 EDT 2005

Hello,

I need to do an awful lot of static NATs on a Juniper M7i (with ASM).

Is there anyone who succesfully added more than 1 service set with 250 terms
onto the same interface? With regard to docs it should be possible to

- place 3 service-sets onto the interface using service-filter
- and 250 term each service-set

I succesfully added a seconds service-set (incl. a service-filter), but the
still seems to be a cut-off after 250 terms.

I would also like to see Junper maing NAT configs more easier.

Any help is highly appraciated.

Thanks!

Uwe