[j-nsp] Juniper Stateful Firewall

jnunyez jnunyez at ac.upc.edu
Tue May 24 11:50:38 EDT 2005

Ok thanks for your help.

After reading your link and some other information, another doubt came to me.
If I use the stateful firewall service I have to put all the rules of the
firewall in it or only the rules that depend on the state?

Or should I put rules that don't depend on the state ( for example deny all
inbound traffic that comes from private addresses ) in the stateless firewall
filter ?

Jose