[j-nsp] Configuring ipsec with an Adaptive Services PIC

Harshit Kumar harshit at juniper.net
Wed May 25 12:54:38 EDT 2005

You can define multiple terms under the 'rule-ike'

Term 1 -> from source N1 dest N2 then remote-gateway r1
Term 2 -> from source N3 dest N4 then remote-gateway r1

N* are the phase-2 identifiers here.

If you want to tunnel everything you can skip the from clause.

In the example config, Filter ipsec-tunnel doesn't do anything,
its just for counting ipsec traffic for debugging. You don't have
 to configure that.

HTHs
Harshit