[j-nsp] Help with P-1GE-SX: will not fully process outgoing traffic (90 Mbps - should be 300Mbps+)

Larry E. Stites ncnet at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 12:05:52 EST 2005

We have a problem with one P-1GE-SX PIC - it will not fully process
outgoing traffic. Data rate is 90 Mbps top, while normal operation is 300
Mbps+. We installed (4) P-1GE-SX total and the other cards from this same
quantity work as described @ 300 Mbps. Also - Replacing faulty card with
other solves the issue.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. How to make this P-1GE-SX fully
process out going traffic at 300 Mbps, or how to fully test to determine if
it is indeed faulty.

Thank you for your help,

Larry E. Stites
Northern California Networks, Inc.