[j-nsp] AS path rewriting (remove one AS)

Harshit Kumar harshit at juniper.net
Fri Nov 18 15:24:16 EST 2005

As-override knob might help, but please be advised it can cause loops.

The customer can configure this knob, it will remove AS2 and
add AS1 (customer's AS) into the as-path before advertising the
Route to anyone.

(watch for word-wrap)
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-routin
g/html/bgp-summary6.html