[j-nsp] OSPF Export policy question

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 3 11:15:19 EDT 2005

I not remember JUNOS version when this wos intriduced but in 7.3:

"OSPF import policy allows users to define policy to prevent adding OSPF routes to the routing table. This filtering happens when OSPF installs the route in the routing table. You can filter the routes, but not LSA flooding. The import policy can filter on any attribute of the OSPF route.

To filter OSPF routes from being added to the routing table, include the import statement:

[edit protocols (ospf | ospf3)]

import [ policy-names ]; "

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-routing/html/ospf-config35.html#1044743
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-routing/html/ospf-summary18.html#1269569