[j-nsp] Configuring Per-Packet Load Balancing

Mesut Mutlu kirdjali1978 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 10:57:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

 I have a bit trouble configuring per-packet
load-balancing, for that reason I need your help about
some topics.
 How a per-packet load-balancing can be configured
for packets which will be sent to a directly connected
peer router knowing routes advertised by and which
belongs to this peer.
 In [policy-options policy-statement] using "from
statement" is it posible with giving routes of the
peer router to configure per-packet load balancing or
is there any other way to manage configuration. Please
send me configuration examples and explanation about
this topic if you have.
 Thanks a lot for you help.
Have a nice day.