[j-nsp] Configuring Per-Packet Load Balancing

Hannes Gredler hannes at juniper.net
Mon Oct 10 11:24:45 EDT 2005

make sure you have the following config:

routing-options {
     forwarding-table {
         export lbpp;
     }
}
policy-options {
     policy-statement lbpp {
         then {
             load-balance per-packet;
         }
     }
}

then the router should install more than one [upto 16]
forwarding nexthops;

--

you can check if load-balancing is working using
a "show route forwarding-table" and check

HTH,

/hannes