[j-nsp] Configuring Per-Packet Load Balancing

Mesut Mutlu kirdjali1978 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 02:46:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

 First of all thanks for your help.
 I think If I made this configuration it will be
generally used by the router. I need to explain that I
just want to configure load-balance per-packet
configuration only for a specific peer not for all
other peers with who I have option to make this kind
of configuration. I know routes which are advertised
by this peer to me using BGP. Is it possible a
specific configuration to be made only for a specific
peer by using routes advertised by him or by using
something else known about this peer.
 Thanks again.
 Yours Sincerely,
   Mesut MUTLU