[j-nsp] "low route" with BGP examples?

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 18 05:01:26 EDT 2005

Dmitri,

This is like any other case with BGP. You has to:
1) creat flow route
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-routing/html/routing-tables-config52.html

2)I belive you do not need to create export policy, but not sure ...

3)Set MP-BGP to propagate flow AF:
"set protocols bgp group group-name family inet flow"
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-routing/html/bgp-config47.html

I will try to chak in lab next few hour.

Rafa³ Szarecki JNCIE

skype me <callto://Rafal_Szarecki/>