[j-nsp] "low route" with BGP examples?

dmitri at nominet.org.uk dmitri at nominet.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 07:03:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

It all works now. If anyone is interested here is the config on a router
which distributes flow routes:

routing-options {
    static {
        route 10.0.0.0/8 {
            discard;
            community 65001:101;
        }
    }
}
    flow {
        route test-flow-route {
            match source 10.0.0.1/32;
            then {
                community flow-route-community;
                discard;
            }
        }
        route test-flow-route-2 {
            match source 10.10.10.0/24;
            then {
                community flow-route-community-2;
                discard;
            }
        }
    }
}
protocols {
    bgp {
        family inet {
            unicast;
            flow;
        }
        group TEST {
            type external;
            description "Test peering with ref-gw";
            multihop {
                ttl 255;
            }
            export [ iana-reserved flow-route-policy deny-all ];
            peer-as 65002;
            neighbor 192.168.2.2;
            }
        }
    }
}
policy-options {
    policy-statement iana-reserved {
        term 1 {
            from community bogons-community;
            then {
                community add IANA;
                accept;
            }
        }
    }
    policy-statement flow-route-policy {
        term 1 {
            from community flow-route-community;
            then accept;
        }
    }
    policy-statement deny-all {
        then reject;
    }
    community IANA members no-export;
    community bogons-community members 65001:101;
    community flow-route-community members 65001:103;
    community flow-route-community-2 members 65001:104;
}

Regards
Dmitri

http://professional.juniper.net/roque/draft-marques-idr-flow-spec-02.txt