[j-nsp] LSP types in M-Series

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Sat Oct 29 08:47:28 EDT 2005

Piotrek's  example loks well.

So You have per-class multiple transport-LSP between PE, but single VPN-LSP (inner label) spanned over multiple transport-LSP.
Of course use of multiple t-LSPs introduce probability of frames re-order, but this should be not a probem, because according to DiffServ, sequence of packets has to be mantained only in PHB Sceduling Class (EF, AF1.X, AF2.x...).

Rafal Szarecki JNCIE

skype me <callto://Rafal_Szarecki/>