[j-nsp] Cisco ACS - Juniper Router Tacacs Authorization

Johnson, Matthew (Matthew) johnsonm at lucent.com
Mon Sep 19 04:00:23 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the replies.

I have managed to get locally defined classes working with Cisco ACS using allow and deny syntax on the juniper devices.
What I am hoping to do is define the authorization commands on the Cisco ACS server and not have to define them locally.
I have seen examples for the unix free tacacs+ software defining the service in the tacplus.conf file.

service = junos-exec {
local-user-name = Username
allow-commands = "^regexp$"
allow-configuration = "^regexp$"
deny-commands = "^regexp$"
deny-configuration = "^regexp$"

Where in the web gui on the Cisco ACS 3.3 software for Windows can this service can be defined?
Can it be defined inthe Cisco ACS software?

Regards

Matt