[j-nsp] Will CF sizes other than 256M work ok?

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Fri Sep 23 16:12:21 EDT 2005

I don't know about that, but I've been trying to get some 256M SanDisk
CF cards for several weeks and it seems everybody is sold out and on a
long term backorder.  I ended up googling and finding them at
http://www.memorysuppliers.com/ and they were pretty cheap too.  If you
can't find them local, you might try them (I am in no way affiliated
with them, I just purchased four cards from them earlier in the week and
  they actually had them in stock and shipped the same day, which is a
lot more than I can say for buy.com and amazon.com).