[j-nsp] ISIS query

Doug Marschke doug at ipath.net
Fri Apr 7 00:30:41 EDT 2006

The 02-00 is an LSP that represents the psuedonode  (routers attached to the
LAN segment.) If you do  detail on this LSP you will see  a listing of
neighbors.

Merlot is the DIS on that segment as only the DIS will send out that LSP.

TLV 137 is simply a TLV that carries the hostname of the router.

Doug