[j-nsp] b/w limit M320 FPC2

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Thu Apr 13 02:56:05 EDT 2006

Alexander,

          there  is  no such restriction on M320 and T-Serie platforms
          for  4xGE PIC since the IO ASIC is different. We have two on
          one  FPC  Type 2 and each of them serves 2 PIC Slots. The IO
          asic  is  designed  to  deliver  10G  further  into  the PFE
          complex.  So  you can fill up all 4 pic slots and should get
          full b/w throughput.

          Josef