[j-nsp] Someone harvesting email addresses from this list? RE:surplus Juniper

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Apr 18 17:08:30 EDT 2006

So far that's three people responding in less than an hour.
I'm absolutely sure there're more.  I vote for removing him,
but he'll just go to the archives and harvest addresses.
Please don't buy from him (Bryan Bergschnieder
bbergschnieder at relaynetworksinc.com) or it'll encourage this
type of AUP violation.  Anyone get crap from him from other
mailing lists like a NOG?  I'll alert them as well.  >:-(
Grrrr...

scott