[j-nsp] Someone harvesting email addresses from this list? RE: surplus Juniper

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Apr 19 15:12:07 EDT 2006

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Daniel Roesen <dr at cluenet.de>
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 10:25:05AM -1000, Scott Weeks
> > wrote: Anyone else get one of these?
>
> Yes, got spammed by him too.

Well, it's confirmed.  I received many off-list responses as
well.  Can we remove him, possibly from all puck.nether.net
lists?  "Bryan Bergschnieder"
<bbergschnieder at relaynetworksinc.com>  It'll at least force
him to get the email addresses from the archives.

Please don't sell/buy from anyone doing this and let them
know that you're passing on their name to your friends to
not sell/buy from them so they understand that doing this
will negatively impact their business immediately.  It's a
real slimebag move and they need to know it.  Immediate
financial consequences are all they'll understand.

Thanks,
scott