[j-nsp] JunOSe ACL Question

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Apr 19 20:56:48 EDT 2006

Am I lost?  (I hope not, but just in case
<flameproof_underware == ON>)  I want to do this:

access-list SMTP-finder permit tcp any host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
eq 25

router(config)# access-list SMTP-finder permit ?
  A.B.C.D  The host address to match
  any      Match any address
  host     Identify the address as a host (use a host
wildcard)
  ip       Configure an access list specific to the IP
protocol

router(config)#access-list SMTP-finder permit ip ?
  A.B.C.D  The source address to match
  any      Match any address
  host     Identify the address as a host (use a host
wildcard)

(config)#access-list SMTP-finder permit ip any host
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ?
  log   log the address that matches this access-list entry
  <cr>

Thanks,
scott