[j-nsp] Netflow feature for Juniper ?

Pete Crocker pete at petecrocker.com
Sat Dec 16 09:47:25 EST 2006

Here's the minimum I use:

The global option can be configured as below:

forwarding-options {
     sampling {
         input {
             family inet {
                 rate 1000; /* Sets packet sampling rate, here it is
1:1000*/
             }
         }
         output {
             cflowd <flow collector IP address> {
                 port 9991; /* port number */
                 source-address <source IP, usually lo0>;
                 version 5;  /* netflow version number */
             }
             flow-active-timeout 60; /*the tool you're using may want
something different */
             }
         }
}