[j-nsp] commit full

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Mon Dec 18 17:25:26 EST 2006

"commit full" basically marks the entire configuration as
"changed" so that all daemons are notified to process the
new configuration.

Under ideal situations, you would never need to use the
"commit full" command, since we're already supposed to
notify all _affected_ daemons based on what has actually
changed in the config.  But sometimes we discover that we
missed something.

If you have specific situations where a particular change
does not notify one or more affected daemons, please open
up a support case so we can identify it in the future.

Paul Goyette
Juniper Networks Customer Service
JTAC Escalation Engineer and
Security Incident Response Team