[j-nsp] L2TP debug interpretation

Klenovszki, András andras.klenovszki at siemens.com
Tue Dec 19 06:01:32 EST 2006

Hello all..

Our customer asked a "simple" question:
What does the debug line "Lac incoming open disabled - tunneled interface down" refer to?
Using ERX as LAC almost everything is working well but PPP session originating from a certain VLAN and terminating on a certain LNS generating this kind of messages.
Customer can find no difference in the configuration from the other directions.
As I unfortunately not so much familiar with L2TP debug messages I can not answer it by myself.
And I can not find this in message in my documents.

Does anybody have idea where should we continue the troubleshooting?

Thanks,

	Andras