[j-nsp] transporting a portchannel over two GE, does ethernet-ccc work?

William Phang phangjk at hotpop.com
Mon Feb 6 06:54:42 EST 2006

Hi Alex,

It is depend on the type traffics. I have the same application like you
mentioned but I am using 2 FE for the ISP transport. I think the FE and GE
will be the same result.

When the traffic went out of the PE router, it does not have MPLS label, so
the PE router will looking the Source/Destination field in the IP header
within the packets for the load balancing.

If the customer traffic is MPLS traffic, and the all the label is same then
you are not able to do the load balancing. We need to aware this.

Regards,

William y.