[j-nsp] JUNOS syslog message explanation on LDP

MONIEZ, DAMIEN (DAMIEN) moniez at lucent.com
Mon Jan 2 10:47:44 EST 2006

Hi,

	On a syslog machine, I see a message called RDP_OSPF_LDP_SYNC.
	In the docs, the reason for such a message is
			"The OSPF protocol began advertising an infinite
metric for the indicated interface the indicated number of seconds ago,
			because OSPF lost synchronization with the Label
Distribution Protocol (LDP) on the interface."
		Action
		"Determine why LDP lost synchronization with OSPF."

	My question : What is the meaning of OSPF and LDP desynchronisation
?
	does it mean that OSPF is up but LDP is down ?

	Thanks a lot.
	Regards,
	DM