[j-nsp] Problems with traffic sampling

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 5 04:12:59 EST 2006

Of course you can.
To sample bidirectionally, you have to assigh Filter wit sample action on all respective interfaces.

When you make ASCI ART. Picture keep line below 70 char. Many of mailers inset line breaks. Please re-do your picture.

The source address under output is IPv4 addres from where CFLOW packet are generated. If you use this knob, you has to specyfy value (address).

Rafał Szarecki JNCIE

skype me <callto://Rafal_Szarecki/>