[j-nsp] JunOS QPPB

Harshit Kumar harshit at juniper.net
Sun Jan 8 23:27:39 EST 2006

Elian,
       There is a feature in 7.5 called Destination Class Policing which

might help you achieve this. In this, the firewall filter is applied to
the
 output of the forwarding-table also called egress FTF and can match on
the destination-class assigned by the route look-up. Please talk to your
 SE/beta guy to sign up for beta of 7.5.

BTW, which model of M/T are you using ? Your interface configs & topo
will also help.

HTHs
Harshit