[j-nsp] ERX AAA with Tac_plus

Goldschmidt, Bernd bernd.goldschmidt at siemens.com
Mon Jan 9 05:39:55 EST 2006

Long time ago I used this TACACS config on a ERX.
As far as I know, this enables access to the different commands at each privilege level.

----
ERX sample config:

aaa new-model

aaa authentication login tacacs tacacs+ line
aaa authentication enable default tacacs+ enable
aaa authorization exec tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 0 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 1 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 2 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 3 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 4 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 5 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 6 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 7 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 8 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 9 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 10 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 11 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 12 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 13 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 14 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 15 tacacs tacacs+ if-authenticated

tacacs-server host 10.1.1.1
tacacs-server key redstone

line vty 0 29
login authentication tacacs