[j-nsp] redundant power AC+DC allowed?

Richmond, Jeff (ELI) jeff_richmond at eli.net
Mon Jan 9 11:40:37 EST 2006

I haven't actually tried it, but I know a lab M10 I have doesn't complain that it has 1 AC and 1 DC PS installed. The only error I get is that I don't have power to the DC unit (since its the lab, one AC PS is fine for me). That said though, I personally wouldn't mix the two in a production environment unless you get word from the horse's mouth that it is ok to do so, i.e. supported by JTAC.

Good luck,
-Jeff