[j-nsp] Internet traffic mix

Mark John markjohn20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:34:48 EST 2006

Yeeeeeeees, I am aware that different networks have different traffic mixes
(!), but it is sometimes useful to see an 'average' or typical mix that may
be experienced (a representative IMIX).

An IMIX might, for example, be used for testing or other purposes:

http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=63606&page_number=3&site=testing

The above article includes a link to a page which shows an IMIX for
1999-2000, but I am after something more recent.

Thanks!

MJ