[j-nsp] Advertizing routing table in routing instance

Nugroho Wahyu Hidayat Adisubrata adisubrata at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:45:28 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm doing MPLS lab with MPLS like this.
CE1----PE1----P1----P2----PE2-----CE2

Both of routing instance in PE can ping each other. But when I do traceroute
from CE1 to CE2, the result is like this:
  1   <10 ms   <10 ms   <10 ms  30.1.1.1
  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6    15 ms    15 ms    15 ms  30.1.2.3

I think VRF in PE1 don't know P1 and P2 MPLS path.

What I should do to make routing-instance in PE1 cannot do complete
traceroute to routing-instance in PE2.

Thanks for helping me :)