[j-nsp] Juniper M7i & Cisco 3650 vlan configuration difficulties

vinay pit vinay_pit at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 06:52:59 EST 2006

Hi

U r using vlan 2 in ur scenario, check out as due to
STP loop this Vlan is getting blocked. U can try this
by using VLANs not configured in the switch. Try using
VLAN 300 and check if still the problem persist.

Are u using only one VLAN in ur scenario ? If more
that one then make the switch port as a Trunk Port and
allow vlans on that port which are needed by u.

Regards
Vinay

--- Rommel Rizzato <Rommel.Rizzato at irishbroadband.ie>