[j-nsp] [Q]: JUNOS book advise

Yuri Selivanov uri at tomsknet.ru
Thu Jan 26 00:28:43 EST 2006

		Hi folks!

	My employer is now considering particular switching to J-routers
(probably low-end ERX/M-gismos), so I need some kind of JUNOS-religion
intro a-priori -- book that contains main principles/real-world
examples without volume-intensive protocol description. I've found
out couple books at amazon:

  o Juniper Networks Reference Guide:
    JUNOS Routing, Configuration, and Architecture
    by Lawrence H. Dwyer, Rajah Chowbay, Doris Pavlichek, Wayne W. Downing,
    James Sonderegger, Tom Thomas, Doris Pavlichek
    Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002, ISBN: 0201775921

  o Juniper Networks Field Guide and Reference
    by Aviva Garrett, Gary Drenan, Cris Morris, Juniper Networks
    Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002, ISBN: 0321122445

	Now I'm gotta make a tie-break -- which is the best? Or I should
take a look at different title?

	TIA!

--
Best Regards,