[j-nsp] Kompella L2VPN question urgent-Multiple CE connections

Sanad Palislamovic spalislam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:34:24 EST 2006

Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly, L2VPNs are
point-to-point, meaning site to site.  To build a full mash of sites and be
part of same VPN, I think you must either L3VPNs.  If no routing involved,
you can use "vrf-table-label" (allows secondary DA lookup), or VPLS.

My 2 cents

Senad