[j-nsp] OSPF getting stuck in EXCHANGE

senad palislamovic spalislam at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 23:32:30 EDT 2006

How are you verifing your OSPF packets.  From the
traceoptions or via tcpdump?  How do you know that
Cisco is resending them?  Do you actually have the
sniffer on the wire?

Which J model is this?  Is there only issue toward
this Cisco box, but all other adjecancies are up?
Have you compared tcpdumps from UP with STUCK one?
Can you email us the files.

/sp