[j-nsp] Problem with an lt- interface

Mircho Mirchev mircho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 03:36:32 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I'm trying to connect an VPLS instance with a L2VPN instance. It is
like the case, described in:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos75/feature-guide-75/html/fg-vpls14.html
But I have problems with the lt- interface with JUNOS 7.5R2.8. The config is:
logical-routers {
edge3 {
       interfaces {
           lt-1/2/0 {
               unit 8 {
                   encapsulation ethernet-vpls;
                   mtu 1514;
                   bandwidth 100m;
                   peer-unit 9;
               }
               unit 9 {
                   encapsulation ethernet-ccc;
                   mtu 1514;
                   bandwidth 100m;
                   peer-unit 8;
                   family ccc;
               }
           }
}
And the lt-1/2/0.9 and lt-1/2/0.8 interfaces don't come up.
The status is:
Link-Layer-Down SNMP-Traps CCC-Down 0x4000 Encapsulation:
Ethernet-VPLS -- for lt-1/2/0.8
Flags: Link-Layer-Down SNMP-Traps CCC-Down 0x4000 Encapsulation:
Ethernet-CCC, -- for lt-1/2/0.9
Did anyone have such problem? However, in JUNOS 7.4R2.6 the interface
is working properly.

BR
Mircho