[j-nsp] Problem with an lt- interface

Sailendra Mahanty sail at juniper.net
Fri Jun 16 05:05:54 EDT 2006

Hi Mircho,

Could you please check if these interfaces goes down when you activate
the L2VPN instance (what you can do is first deactivate L2VPN instance,
then see if lt interface is up and it goes down when you reactivate the
L2vpn instance). Not sure if you could do this but I'm just trying to
relate this with a know problem.

Also Could you please check if it works fine, when you use vlan-ccc and
vlan-vpls.

thanks,
-sail