[j-nsp] Problem with an lt- interface

Mircho Mirchev mircho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 06:16:59 EDT 2006

Hi Sailendra,

I've tried to deactivate the L2VPN instance in the logical router, but
the result is the same.
Furhtermore, I created an L2VPN and VPLS instances in the default
router (not in a logical), and a lt-1/2/0.192 and lt-1/2/0.193
interfaces one with ethernet-vpls and the other with ethernet-ccc
encaps. I've noticed that if the interface is not in the L2VPN, it is
up.
Once it is imported into the L2VPN instance it goes down - this is the
difference between working in logical router and deafault router.
But once the interface goes down, no matter if the L2VPN instance is
deactivated, it stays down.

I've made some tests, also with VLAN encaps. It seems fine, but I
cannot verify it -- no enough time to set the required VLANs on the
test equipment.
The interface seems up, and the signalling to the other end of the
L2VPN is fine.

BR
Mircho

PS: If you'd like, I can send you the whole config - I cannot post it
into the list, because it's more than 40kbytes.