[j-nsp] Problem with an lt- interface

Sailendra Mahanty sail at juniper.net
Fri Jun 16 06:36:21 EDT 2006

Hi Mircho,

I think it's the same issue that i was referring (when you see
interfaces going down when added to instance).

You can always send me the detailed config for having a look, but i
guess JTAC would be able to support you more then me.

 > I've tried to deactivate the L2VPN instance in the logical router, but
 > the result is the same.
Did you see the interface up before activating the L2VPN instance (may
be you can just delete the pair of lt interfaces units and recreate) ?

thanks,
-sail